Ajay Devgn | Ajay Devgn, Vicky Kaushal to join ace adventurer Bear Grylls on ‘Into The Wild’
- ‘Sex and the City’ star Willie Garson loses battle to cancer at 57
- On PM Modi’s 71st birthday, wishes pour in; B-town says ‘lucky to have a leader like you’
- Arjun Kapoor to venture into food and fitness world
- Britney Spears returns to Instagram after almost week-long break, says ‘couldn’t stay away for too long’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan celebrates birthday on beach vacay with Saif and sons
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn will be joining international fame Bear Grylls for an episode on Discovery’s adventure show ‘Into The Wild’. The 52-year-old actor will fly to Malpes to shoot the episode with Grylls, the makers of the show announced on Sunday. Apart from Devgn, Bollywood star Vicky Kaushal too will make an appearance on ‘Into The Wild With Bear Grylls’. Both the actors will appear in separate episodes on the show for which the shooting will be held in Malpes where the two will test their survival skills with ace adventurer Bear Grylls. ‘Into The Wild With Bear Grylls’ will be premiered first on Discovery+ app.Previously, big names such as Akshay Kumar, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, South superstar Rajinikanth have appeared on the show. PM Modi appeared on the show in 2019 in an episode of ‘Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls and PM Modi’.
On work front, Devgn, who was last seen in the feature film ‘Bhuj: The Pride of India’, has a huge list of upcoming projects such as ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’, SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’, sports drama ‘Maidaan’ and his directorial ‘Mayday’.The actor is also set to make his digital debut with the Disney+ Hotstar series ‘Rudra: The Edge of Darkness’. Whereas Kaushal will be next seen in Aditya Dhar’s ‘The Immortal Ashwatthama’, ‘Sardar Udham Singh’, ‘Sam Bahadur’, ‘The Great Indian Family’ and ‘Mr Lele’.